Friday, August 29, 2008

kidgestdie cone please!




This is too funny...I had to share. So whenever the girls would get a ice cream cone from McDonald's I would get Jalen the little tiny kiddie cone which he loved because he could hold it himself like a "big boy". Yes it makes a huge mess and gets all over him and the car seat but to see his face while eating this is so worth the clean up! The best part is when I go there in the morning to get a coffee (which by the way is pretty good and way cheaper than starbucks) he starts screaming with excitement because he recognizes where we are at and thinks he has a cone coming...it's so cute I almost give in but I'm not quite ready to start the ice cream thing at 8:00 in the morning. Anyway, thought you would enjoy some of these pics with Jalen and his kiddie cone.

No comments: