Thursday, December 25, 2008

let it snow, let it snow, let it STOP!!






I can't believe how much snow we got these last couple of weeks! I now know why kids are always so much more excited about the snow...for little people with no responsibilities, obligations or businesses it means no school, building snowmen, sledding with friends and drinking hot chocolate like it's water! It even brings out the little kid in me but after a couple of days I'm back to being that boring mom who just wants to be able to drive herself to Starbucks for a coffee without the fear of sliding into a ditch! Anyway, it was good times...sledding down the hills at Grandma's,sucking on icicles like they were cigars and even sliding across the frozen pond! It is for sure a December we won't forget...

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love your snow pictures! And how darling are those hats the kids are wearing...wonder who made them??