Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Dust is Settling!






I think this is the longest I have ever gone without a post but I have a REALLY good excuse...for the past 6 weeks we have been in a never ending moving roller coaster. We sold our house, did all the repairs from the home inspection, packed up our entire house, packed up my parents entire house, moved them out and then moved ourselves in. Then...we started the kitchen remodel, and decided to try to finish all the things that never got finished...think baseboards, molding, trim, etc... We have finally finished the kitchen (well...almost!) and with the exception of a few minor projects we are feeling good and settled. It was by far the most exhausting time of my life but we are happy to be in, the kids love all their space, Jamie loves his "man cave" and I love my new kitchen! I could tell you all the stressful and somewhat comical stories that went along with this process but at this point there is no need to relive that! So....the kids are out of school, Christmas is just a few days away and I still have shopping to do so I will sign out for now but promise to share some fun Christmas stories very soon!

No comments: