Wednesday, February 13, 2008

mini-me



Everyone has said from the beginning that Jalen looks "just like his Daddy", but I am seeing it more and more the older he gets and it really is amazing how much they look alike. I'm not sure if it is the hairline, the facial features or the expressions but he is a mini Jamie! His latest favorite thing is taking showers. Baths are okay too, but when he sees Daddy in the shower his arms start flapping and his legs start kicking and he literally tries to wiggle himself out of my arms to get as close as he can to that shower. Hey, it works for me because Jamie has to do all the work in the shower! He will stay in there for as long as Jamie's arms can hold him, with a grin from ear to ear the whole time! It must run in the family... Jamie will shower three to four times a day...I guess he really does take after his Daddy and more ways than one!

No comments: