Friday, May 1, 2009

Tristan Ryder Prueitt Is Here!





Lacey was scheduled to be induced this morning at 6:45 but that little boy didn't want to wait that long! She went up to the hospital at 11:30 and at 4:52 delivered a healthy beautiful baby boy. It was the first time I have ever seen a baby born (I have always been on the other side of that bed!) and it is truly one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. It is such a miracle, I don't know how people could not believe in God after witnessing something that incredible. They named him Tristan Ryder and he weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces and was 20 inches long. I brought the kids back up to the hospital later in the day to meet their new cousin and they were absolutely in love with him. The girls each took their turn holding him, and Jalen gave him plenty of kisses. We are so happy he is finally here and thank you Lace for letting me be a part of such a special day.

No comments: