Saturday, July 11, 2009

First Overnight Camp!




I dropped Ellie and her friend Rae off yesterday for their first weekend camp at Camp Howard. I think I was more nervous than she was! The girls were so excited...they had their bag, sleeping bag and a pretty cool care bag loaded with notes, pictures and of course plenty of "comfort food"! I pick her up tomorrow and I can't wait to hear how much fun she had! Jamie was also gone this weekend up at Gozzer Ranch with 7 other guys for a golf weekend so that left me with just Lily and Jalen. It's amazing how much smoother things seem to run with one gone...and it's not Ellie, it really wouldn't matter which one was gone, it's just that there is no one here for them to fight and bicker with so the house seems so much quieter! I had our sitter come over and hang with Jalen and took Lily for a little one on one time which we rarely get! She wanted to get a mini pedicure, lunch at Nordstroms Cafe (her pick! I couldn't believe it wasn't the usual Red Robin!) and she went to Crazy 8 to spend some of her birthday money. We came back with blue and green toes complete with a flower and jewel, a new outfit, a bracelet, a headband and a very happy little girl!

No comments: